Through the low-wear and -abrasion construction of the MTF conveyor belts, they are also especially well suited for use in clean areas or clean rooms. In these demanding environments, linear buffer systems can be installed when boxes are to be automatically filled directly at the machines.
- Enclosure of the entire conveyor line with polycarbonate
- Integration of ionisation fans in the machine output belt
- Adaptation of the belt geometry to the on-site available output slides and machine shafts
- Covering of the linear buffer with polycarbonate and pneumatic spring-supported valves
- Avoidance of bulk spaces in the containers by multiple pre-cycles in the filling position
- Attachment bar for the container lids
- Siemens S7 for control of the outputs and signal light for visual control of the system status