Especially with production or packaging machines with free overhanging machine exit shafts, the parallel buffers with extra-low built heights are suited for optimal use of the space available. The buffer solution can thus be integrated directly into the base of the machine.
Depending on the installed machine control, the functions of the buffer can be taken over by this control.
- A rodless pneumatic cylinder with five stop positions allows an individual feeding of the filling position depending on the box size
- Compact shifting unit with rodless pneumatic cylinder for minimal built height
- Sensors for overseeing of the filling positions and the transfer positions
- Control via the on-site machine controller
- Conveyor belts with drum motor drive for minimal protrusions