Plastic injection moulded pieces are transported directly upon leaving the machine via a sharply climbing enclosed conveyor belt into a linearly shiftable distribution belt. The reversibly running belt uses two three-way switches mounted at either end. Thus a total of 12 bags are filled.
- Complete enclosure of the system and thus suited for sensitive production areas.
- Siemens S7 for control of the system output
- Interface to the production machine and a parent storage manager
- Clean-room-appropriate construction of the system for the transport and buffering of medical-technological articles
- Quick coupling between machine output conveyor and buffer station for disruption-free material transfer
- Mobile buffer system, can be installed at different production machines