The standing wheel separation device Type SESSA 600-3 is especially suited, for example, for the separation of long, thin pieces and small sprues that cannot be easily separated by a screw separator or a separating roller separator.
Standing wheel separation device Type SESSA 600-3
With the disk separator, the longer pieces are carried over the disk rollers to the separator outlet, while the smaller pieces fall through the many available separation gaps.
- Separator lengths of 600 mm and 800 mm standard
- Number and spacing of the disk segments adjustable depending on the spectrum of pieces to be separated
- Drum motor drive with 15 speed steps between 15 and 92 rpm and integrated overload protection
- Distance between the fully equipped disk rollers adjustable in seconds
- Moveable base with telescoping aluminium profiles for easy height and angle adjustment
Do you need a customized offer?
Please find below Inquiry Forms for standard devices of Conveyor Technique, Separation and Automation in PDF-format.
Go to Inquiry Forms