This type of container changer is suitable for various KLT-box sizes. Here, the shifting process takes place on a roller conveyor. The pneumatic cylinder stops at different stop positions, i.e. 4 boxes can be put up parallely and be filled successively (for example).
- MTF Multi-Tech conveyor type GL-LD Special with pneumatic cross slider and two roller conveyors
- A short roller conveyor as an extension of the belt conveyor is used to minimize abrasion due to the sliding process
- The filling takes place on the long roller conveyor which is situated parallel to the belt conveyor
- The first rolls on the long roller conveyor are blocked by a pneumatic cylinder until a complete row of boxes is filled. Afterwards the filled boxes are released an roll towards the outlet of the roller conveyor.
- Resistant polyester belts suitable for shifting use on the conveyors guarantee long life