Cartons are to be fed toward a picking robot and then buffered on a conveyor line. Depending on the product, different carton sizes must be securely transported and positioned.
- Adjustable side guides for adaptation to different carton sizes
- Pneumatic cylinders positionable linearly on the conveyor belt profile for carton collection and separation before the cross-shifting positions
- Sensors re-positionably mounted on the side guides to ensure short changeover times
- Compact construction with drive mounted underneath the belt body
- Control of the pneumatics and sensors with the on-site robot controller