22 containers with a base of 400mm x 300mm can be filled and buffered on this unit. This represents a net container area of 2.64 m2, with a total area required by the system of around 3.8 m2. The space usage of the system is thus 70%. This ratio can be improved even more if the system can be made even longer.
In the concrete example, the system enables the entire night shift at the stamping plant of an automobile supplier to run unmanned.
- Small conveyor belt with pneumatic distribution head at the belt exit for distribution of the conveyor stream into two parallel mounted containers
- Complete container circulation by two front-end shifting devices
- Pneumatic separation stations before the shifting positions to prevent a jam of the containers
- Manifold pre-cycle in the filling position prevents shaking and optimizes the degree to which the containers are filled
- Siemens S7 controller for control of the system functions
- Stable construction, designed for a total load of 250 kg