Complex tasks of internal logic are reliably performed by MTF conveyor systems around the clock. This involves the transport of both bulk goods and piece goods. It is precisely with central conveyor systems that the reliability of the conveyor technology comes into play to avoid standstills and loss of sales.
The stability of MTF devices as well as the well-thought-out construction of aluminium profiles specifically developed for conveyor belt construction allows for flexible installation in many industry branches. The conveyor lines can thus be secured to the floor with stands, hung from warehouse ceilings or attached to warehouse studs and walls.
MTF offers the complete projection of conveyor systems including the rendering of the necessary 3D drawings, the construction of controls and the assembly and start-up.
Industry-Specific Solutions by MTF Technik
- Long belt lines with 50m and more with only one drive
- Depending on the goods transported, rolling belt turn-offs for energy-saving system use
- A variety of sluice stations, switches, cross sliders, and transfer slides depending on the task
- Resistant belts with detachable seamless connections for quick assembly and start-up
- Roller beds as buffer stretches at the end of the line for piece goods
- Adjustable side guides for safe use of differing container sizes
- Storage systems like multi-story belt systems, carousel uptake systems, linear buffers, rotary distributor systems