Conveyor Technology for the Electronics Industry
Connectors, switches, sensors, housings, contact elements, circuit boards, etc. - millions and billions of such products are transported, buffered, deburred or sorted every year with devices from MTF Technik.
We know the special requirements in the electronics industry and offer a variety of customized solutions from the areas of conveyor technology, separation and automation.
Industry-Specific Solutions by MTF Technik
- Belts with especially good antistatic properties for the transport of sensitive pieces (meets ESD requirements), in part in combination with antistatic brushes
- Complete earthing of the whole conveyor belt frame for the best possible disposal of static charges
- Integration of ionisation devices
- Conveyor belts with integrated metal detector systems for core breach control in connector finishing
- Separator drums in special configuration for pre-deburring of Duroplast housing parts (socket housing, circuit breakers, etc.)
- Separator drums for separation of injection-moulded pieces and sprues, e.g. in the manufacture of socket housings