The remarkable MTF quality, the well-thought-out solutions and the robust offering of complete devices make them a reliable partner in the harsh environment of the metal industry. MTF Technik offers a multitude of solutions for presses, aluminum and zinc die-cast works or turning and milling works that meet the specific requirements.
Specific MTF Industry Solutions
- Small belt conveyors for carrying parts out of the smallest tool shafts or out of tool machines
- Cut-resistant, oil-resistant and/or high-temperature-resistant belts
- Belts with applied wave edges or longitudinal rails to avoid part hooking and belt damage
- Magnetic belts for the transport of sharp-edged ferrous pieces
- Steel hinged plate belts for part temperatures up to 350°C
- Belt conveyors with seamlessly woven special belts for part temperatures up to 350°C, e.g. for robot depositing of die-cast components after removal from the forms
- Wire mesh belts for the highest temperature, e.g. in the forging sector or for heat treatment uses
- Separation drums and sloughing drums for the separation of product pieces from sprues in aluminium and zinc die-casting
- Special accessories for separation drums such as soundproofing, strengthened bases, etc.
- Chip conveyors as belt conveyors, magnetic conveyors, or hinged plate conveyors
- Bunker conveyors for the measured conveyance of small pieces to assembly machines (e.g., screws)
- Motor-driven brushes and scraping devices, to avoid product adhesion to the belt
- Magnetic separation drums for quality control (e.g., for metal-plastic bindings)
- Feed belts for abrasive finishing devices