Because of their sophisticated construction as well as the high-quality materials, MTF products are very well suited to use in clean rooms or environments in which cleanliness, easy cleaning, good accessibility, avoidance of wear and dependability are important. Here MTF Technik has outstanding know-how and offers advice for the planning and conception of conveyor technology as well as automation projects. A sound projection, including meaningful documentation, is thus for us a matter of course.
Not least, the attractive design of MTF products provide a clean impression in a clean production environment.
Specific MTF Industrial Solutions
- Conveyors with versatile configuration options for adaptation to special requirements (belt coverings, material requirements, etc.)
- Subsequent avoidance of wear by incorporation of high-quality components
- Small conveyors in the realm of pharmacy automation with especially light drives and belts for installation in sales rooms
- Conveyor devices for concatenation of multiple production devices in clean rooms
- FDA-compliant belt qualities, if necessary with wave edges or longitudinal rails for the avoidance of relative movements
- Uptake devices, buffer and deposit stations in clean room-appropriate designs
- Separation devices for separation of product pieces and sprue in the production of pharmaceutical plastic products
- Removal of static charges through ionization devices
- Smooth surfaces on the MTF devices for simple cleaning
- Special surface coatings for special requirements
- Product-stabilizing pieces made from anodized aluminium or stainless steel
- Well-considered drive concepts (avoidance of coolants, motor exhaust, etc.)
- QA switches made of stainless steel for installation in injection moulding machines