Because of their sophisticated construction as well as the high-quality materials, MTF products are very well suited to use in a clean room or environments in which cleanliness, easy cleaning, good accessibility, avoidance of wear and reliability are important. Here MTF Technik has outstanding know-how and offers advice for the planning and conception of conveyor technology as well as automation projects. A sound projection, including meaningful documentation, is thus for us a matter of course.
Not least, the attractive design of MTF products provide a clean impression in a clean production environment.
Specific MTF Industrial Solutions
- Conveyors with versatile configuration options for adaptation to special requirements (belt coverings, material requirements, etc.)
- Subsequent avoidance of wear by incorporation of high-quality components
- Small conveyors in the realm of pharmacy automation with especially light drives and belts for installation in sales rooms
- Conveyor devices for concatenation of multiple production devices in clean rooms
- FDA-compliant belt qualities, if necessary with wave edges or longitudinal rails for the avoidance of relative movements
- Uptake devices, buffer and deposit stations in clean room-appropriate designs
- Separation devices for separation of product pieces and sprue in the production of pharmaceutical plastic products
- Removal of static charges through ionization devices
- Smooth surfaces on the MTF devices for simple cleaning
- Special surface coatings for special requirements
- Product-stabilizing pieces made from anodized aluminium or stainless steel
- Well-considered drive concepts (avoidance of coolants, motor exhaust, etc.)
- QA switches made of stainless steel for installation in injection moulding machines