The transportation of paper material on conveyor belts requires, depending on the individual task, an exceptionally comprehensive know-how in the realm of conveyor technology. In order to ensure a disruption-free product transport it is important to avoid a material jam.
Any kind of packaging made from any kind of material (paper, cardboard, plastic, wood, metal) can be transported with MTF conveyor belts without problems. On the basis of the comprehensive range of MTF conveyor technology, we can develop the right solution for practically any material transfer problem in the packaging industry.
Industry-Specific Solutions by MTF Technik
- Belts with wave edges and longitudinal rails in combination with special sealing mechanisms to prevent jams of transported goods
- Antistatic belts to avoid product adhesion to the belt
- Ionisation devices for discharge of static loads during transport of paper sections or sheets
- Conveyor technology with integrated metal detection for testing of food packages
- Avoidance of every form of seams for undisturbed product transport
- Small belts for integration in packaging machines
- Roller beds for carton transport